Why churches Struggle
The same reason as why THE Church struggles…
Prayer is our communication with God.
God created the universe.
If we prayed more, we would have more power.
- makes the devil flee
- helps us break bad habits
- helps us forgive others
- encourages relationship with God and others
- brings family, friends, and strangers to Christ
- brings miracles
- asks the Holy Spirit to intercede for our loved ones and ourselves
- clears our mind of the world, the flesh, and the devil
- gives us courage
- gives us energy
- provides many other benefits!
When we pray, we are talking to God.
When we read the Bible, God is talking to us (amongst other ways).
Both are crucial to a healthy spiritual life.
If your local church is struggling, or you would like The Church to improve, start each day on your knees.
If you would like to learn how to pray, I wrote a post called “How to Pray“.
In Jesus’s name,